+ senior interior designer
Position includes oversight and management of interior design aspects of multiple projects including space planning, programming, FEA, finish selection, and move management. Candidate will ensure projects progress on schedule, within external and internal budgets, and to client expectations. Candidate may supervise employees as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution
• 7+ years design experience
• NCIDQ certification, LEED accreditation
• Construction services experience with a domestic commercial/institutional interiors and/or architectural firm in one or more of the following project types: Workspace, Higher Education, Healthcare, Senior Living
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Reader. Proficiency in ArchiCAD (BIM) software a strong plus.
• Extensive, in-depth knowledge and skills in spatial design; interior detailing, materials, and finishes; furniture and equipment functions and sizes; selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, and equipment; ergonomics; delineation and presentation
• Knowledge of governmental regulations, building codes, construction documents, contract administration, and architectural and sustainable design techniques
• Strong skills and abilities in the following: attention to detail, organizational skills, time management skills, written and oral comprehension/expression, active listening skills, social perceptiveness, problem sensitivity, deductive reasoning, critical thinking, active learning, ability to work independently, adaptability, and ability to interpret drawings and specifications.