+ Parks Automotive
Parks Automotive office occupies the third and fourth floors of the historic 1927 building at Sentinel Commons 404 N. Marshall St. The space features restoration of the original block flooring in which the Sentinel newspaper machines sat in addition to a refurbished light monitor in the large boardroom. Enclosed executive offices are located on the third floor and open workspace as well as a roof deck on the 4th floor of the building complex. All offices incorporate glass fronts allowing natural light to permeate the interior. Carefully preserved original elements are combined with a sleek new entrance / break areas to welcome guests.