+ Blanco Tackabery
Blanco Tackabery’s entrance and reception lobby occupies the ground floor of the historic 1927 building at Sentinel Commons 404 N. Marshall St. The space features restoration of the original paneled wainscot and 13-foot arched windows. Three conference rooms are located off the lobby and the majority of offices are located on the second floor of the building complex of about 20,000 SF. All offices incorporate glass fronts allowing natural light to permeate the interior. Carefully preserved original elements are combined with a sleek new reception desk that integrates firm branding.